Spud and Robe's Blog!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Tummy Time

Olli had her 2 week check-up yesterday and everything went great! She weighs 8 lbs 4 oz which is awesome because she lost quite a bit of weight when we left the hospital and I've had a few struggles with nursing but this just put my mind at ease! She of course screamed the whole time because she HATES to be naked and holds her breath when she cries (screams) and it scares me to death but she was a trooper. The doctor said it was time to incorporate tummy time in our day so when Spencer got home today she got a little work out! It took her about 5-10 minutes before she was done but she did some good work!


This is Spencer demonstrating what she looked like when he first laid her down.

5 Comments:

At December 8, 2011 at 7:03 AM , Blogger Kyr said...

Cute post! You and Spencer will be great parents! I am excited to meet her!

 
At December 8, 2011 at 8:52 PM , Blogger Holly said...

Brynlee would hold her breath till she passed out. The only reason I did not freak out was because I had seen another child do it before at my work. The Doctors told me not to worry that if she passed out it was her bodies way of making her breath. I'll just warn you if she likes to hold her breath. Bryn still has issues with it when she gets really upset but hasn't passed out since she was about 18months. Hopefully She doesn't do that too.
By the way I agree, you two are going to be wonderful parents! Congrats on your little cutie!

 
At December 9, 2011 at 10:01 PM , Blogger Alicia said...

Robin, she's SO cute. I miss that newborn face! They grow out of it so fast...my 6 month-old seems so old when I look at Olli's pics. Congrats! Sounds like labor and delivery went great! Love you guys.

 
At December 9, 2011 at 10:43 PM , Blogger Matt and Jeannine said...

What a good girl for working out! That tummy time I hear is tuff stuff. ;)

 
At December 13, 2011 at 2:53 PM , Blogger Ashley Nicole Designs said...

I Love all of the pictures! What a precious lil baby! Congrats again.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home