Spud and Robe's Blog!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Washingtonian's

So what have we been up to? Well not a TON. We were able to go to LDS night for the Mariners which just meant we got a great discount on tickets and a T-shirt that says "Mariner's LDS Night". It was really fun! The weather was great, we just hopped on the ferry which is free on the way to Seattle, walked a mile or so to the stadium and watched a great game! We also went with some friends Eric and Jenny and their son Silas to see and add to the "Gum Wall". YUCK, but cool. We also went to eat at Ivar's which is one of their favorite restaurants.

Pregnancy update : I'm 25.5 weeks and the little monkey is very active! It's fun to feel the little kicks, punches, and turns and even watch my belly move. The picture here is from a couple of weeks ago so I'll have to take another picture soon!










4 Comments:

At August 17, 2011 at 9:20 PM , Blogger Matt and Jeannine said...

LOVE you!! Robin you make me smile! I can't wait to see you as a mother! Long time coming!! It's so exciting to hear you talk about punches and kicks! I get so stoked for that myself! Keep up the good work in updating your bloG!

 
At August 17, 2011 at 11:06 PM , Blogger ~LisaLou~ said...

Hi guys!
Robin, you are a crafty chick! I love your projects. That skirt outfit and shoes are so adorable. And, might I add that you are looking nice and plump!(Hehe, we can only get away with saying that as a compliment when we're pregnant, so I'm sayin it!)
Love you guys and congrats!
Lisa

 
At August 21, 2011 at 12:14 AM , Blogger Robyn said...

Looks like you two are having lots of fun. gum wall I agree yuck but it did look like a good art project! Hope the jobs doing good and all is going great for you guys. love ya aunt robyn

 
At September 19, 2011 at 9:55 AM , Blogger The Robertson Family said...

I'm so excuted for you and the progress of this pregnancy. Feeling your baby in your tummy is undescribably cool, isn't it? Can't wait for you to be able to hold that baby in your arms. Keep up the good work mama, you're over half way!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home