Spud and Robe's Blog!

Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July!

For the 4th Spencer and I, Spencer's cousin Kevy and his wife Nicole, and Spencer's brother Hayden went to my parents cabin in Bear Lake, Idaho. SO much fun. I'm a little bummed we couldn't go to the lake but still so much fun. Saturday morning we went to the Minnetonka caves and did some exploring. And then of course we lit fireworks that night. Don't worry Mom and Dad the cabin is still intact. We also got some great raspberry shakes and yummy food, played some games and went on an awesome 4-wheeling ride. What a great weekend!
jazzed for the caves



This was kermit's castle


you just have to light it and RUN




nicole was a little nervous about me lighting the fireworks






4 Comments:

At July 7, 2009 at 9:31 AM , Blogger Nicole said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At July 7, 2009 at 9:32 AM , Blogger Nicole said...

Yay for Bear Lake! Thanks again for having us, we had a great time.
Also I wasn't nervous about you lighting the fireworks....I was petrified.

 
At July 15, 2009 at 9:46 PM , Blogger Pitcherfam4 said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun. I love that area. I didn't know if you knew or not but my husband is from Grace so we camp that area pretty often.

 
At July 23, 2009 at 9:04 AM , Blogger Camille said...

About time we get to see what you are up to!! I have checked your blog 900 times and it was always spencers dang house!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home