Spud and Robe's Blog!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Trip

We decided to take a little trip down to Arizona because Spencer had a week off between semesters, I had a week off of work, and we thought it would be fun to be home for Easter. We left after I got off work around 7 on the Friday before Easter and drove all night until we arrived in Scottsdale at about 1 pm on Saturday. It was such an awesome trip we didn't want to come back! Here's some random pictures including the drive down, the pit-stop in Las Vegas, and the Hoover Dam!


Here how's you do it Hayden

WOW lucky 7's!

Whoo hoo!

2 Comments:

At April 26, 2009 at 5:58 PM , Blogger Keriann said...

you boys are goofballs

 
At April 27, 2009 at 11:23 AM , Blogger Christi Pobst said...

I'm sorry I missed you guys. Well we weren't there but I didn't know you guys were coming. I could have talked Matt into short little trip! When do you go back?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home