Spud and Robe's Blog!

Monday, July 6, 2009

I hate mosquitos

Spencer and I went hiking the other day, and when I say the other day I mean like 3 weeks ago, because it has been a long time since I've updated. Anyway,we went hiking up "R" mountain and it just made me realize even more how much I hate mosquito's. Although it was pretty good motivation to keep going because anytime I had to stop to take a rest, mosquito's would SWARM. I was so thankfully that I brought a long sleeve hoodie even though it was like 70 degrees out. Here are a few pictures and yes I'm very out of shape that is why I have a pained looked on my face.


2 Comments:

At July 6, 2009 at 8:41 PM , Blogger Christi Pobst said...

so fun! I love hiking. I wish I lived closer to a mountain. I guess the beach will just have to do!

We miss you guys like crazy!

 
At July 7, 2009 at 4:56 AM , Blogger Kristen said...

Ha! I thought I hated mosquitos until I was introduced to poison ivy and chigger bites. In comparison, I love mosquitos!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home