Spud and Robe's Blog!

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Introducing Casanova


About a month ago while looking for a gift for my brother and his bride for their wedding, Spencer and I came across this kit at Target. It so much fun! It's all the pieces for a Mr. Potato head pumpkin! There's were several different outfits, we chose the pirate and got my brother a vampire. Tons of fun and a lot safer and cleaner than carving pumpkins, although I'm sure you'll soon see posts of that too. I only recommend using a bigger pumpkin. Casanova is quite cute, but he's a little squished.

1 Comments:

At October 15, 2008 at 8:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad you jumped on the blog-wagon! Cool pumpkin. Gracie would love it! How's Idaho?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home