Spud and Robe's Blog!

Monday, September 22, 2008

Snow way!!

Okay so I'm still getting used to the whole blog thing so they're few and far between but I'm getting it! What's going on with us recently, you wonder? Well not a whole lot. A few weeks ago we went to visit my parents at their Cabin in Bear Lake. We took the "fast" route on the way there and the "scenic" route on the way back. The scenic took a little bit longer but was way prettier to look at at. That is until I saw SNOW!! I couldn't believe it, snow already. Luckily it was high up in the mountains and the weather is still pretty warm down here. Whew. Here are some pictures of the nice scenery!

3 Comments:

At September 22, 2008 at 7:40 PM , Blogger Christi Pobst said...

How exciting! Love the new blog. I can't wait to be posted on your life every day! You better blog everyday so Ic an be posted everyday ;)

 
At September 23, 2008 at 12:21 AM , Blogger ~LisaLou~ said...

Hey Spud and Robe!
Cute blog! Your first Sunday dinner is way cuter than ours. (Ours was Sheperd's Pie in the middle of our front room on moving boxes!) Your new dishes look so fun!
Glad you have a blog! Ours is lilredbarn.blogspot.com. We'll link you up to ours if that's ok!
Love ya lots,
Lisa and crew

 
At September 23, 2008 at 9:03 AM , Blogger Camille said...

Friend!!!! You made it to the blogging world.. :) Yeah! Add me and Matt to your blogs!!
http://camilleandmattp1.blogspot.com/
You are Spence are so dang cute. Can you come visit soon! Today I say! Love you Binny

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home