Spud and Robe's Blog!

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Funnel Cake

So the other day while Spencer and his buddies were putting together a puzzle, someone made a comment about funnel cakes. I thought... I could probably make those! So I hunted down a recipe and took a trip to the grocery store and started my mission. They did look as pretty as the one's at the fair, but they were delicious! We had jam, syrup and some powdered sugar to top them off.
Oh and by the way I cut my hair as well. I'll put more pictures up when I actually take a good one!

3 Comments:

At October 3, 2008 at 8:24 AM , Blogger Kerilee Law said...

What's a funnel cake, anyway? I've never had one.

 
At October 8, 2008 at 11:12 AM , Blogger Christi Pobst said...

Your hair looks so cute! I love the new look!

 
At October 9, 2008 at 10:14 PM , Blogger JR and Steph said...

Hey guys I saw your blog through Lisa's. I'm so glad I did now I can keep in touch with ya! I hope things are going great for you. Oh and funnel cakes are so good!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home