Spud and Robe's Blog!

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

We can afford premium!

For the first time in a LONG time, we can afford premium gas. We probably won't get it because, hey, why pay 20 bucks when you can pay 17 but the fact alone is very comforting. I drive by a gas station usually twice a day to work and back again from lunch and by the time I'm heading back after lunch gas drops 1 or 2 cents. Insane! We're at 1.75 and premium is 1.95! I don't think I've paid that since I've had a license. Just wanted to express my happiness! Love to all.

1 Comments:

At December 4, 2008 at 8:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So happy to hear that you can have fancy gas now if you want it! So how did your Thanksgiving go? Did the thing ever pop out of the turkey? Sorry we didn't chat more when you called. Things were of course crazy where I was and I'm sure you were also busy with your Thanksgiving prep.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home