Spud and Robe's Blog!

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Memorial Day

For Memorial Day weekend we took some friends of ours to my parent's cabin in Bear Lake. Such a fun time! My Aunt and Uncle were there with some of my cousins and we all had a great weekend.

My dear Aunt and Uncle got me addicted to Rook. What a fun game!
My super talented hubby.

Roasting some JUMBO hotdogs on the fire.

Austin and Mindy Bassett


We slept in the unfinished loft but we got a little crafty and made a home theatre! With Spencer's laptop and my mom's projector it was well worth it!






The end.

3 Comments:

At July 29, 2010 at 10:10 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Robin! I hope you remember me, but I just wanted to tell you that I love to see what you and Spencer are up to... you are so beautiful and have always been someone that I look up to! When I visited AZ a couple of summers ago you really impacted me and helped me get my life back on track. WOW. didn't realize I was going to write all of that, but basically, I am happy to see that you're doing well and I just wanted you to know I think of y'all from time to time :)

 
At August 3, 2010 at 11:04 PM , Blogger Peterson Family said...

Robe, these are really cute pics. Whats going to happen when I go to Sam's club and i don't see you. its going to be sad. Will you email me your new mailing address, we had the baby and I have an announcement to mail you and spud.

 
At August 6, 2010 at 1:28 PM , Blogger Robyn said...

Looks like lots of fun at the lake. We did lots of skiing their in the 70's and 80's. Then kinds started doing other interests. Have a fun time in Washington. love aunt robyn

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home